© 2022 Signature Flight Support, Inc.
1. Signature Flight Support LLC and their parents, its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Signature”) offer the Signature Status® Rewards program (“Program”). Signature may, at its sole discretion, change, limit, or modify the Program, its rules, regulations, rewards, and membership levels (“Level”), as defined below, at any time, with or without notice. Signature may, in sole discretion : (a) increase or decrease the frequency required for Silver, Gold, or Platinum membership or change the benefits associated with a specific Level; (b) withdraw, limit, modify, or cancel any Program benefit; (c) add blackout dates or otherwise restrict Program benefits; or, (d) change the conditions of participation, eligibility, or Levels.
2. Participation in the Program is subject to the terms and conditions of use, rules, regulations, policies and procedures (“Program Rules”) that Signature may, in its discretion, adopt or amend at any time without notice. Signature has the sole discretion to interpret and apply the Program Rules.
3. Membership and membership materials shall remain at all times, the property of Signature, and shall not constitute property of the Member. Membership is for the Member's benefit only and may not be transferred to another person or entity without Signature’s approval, which it may grant or withhold in its sole and absolute discretion.
1. The Program offers the following Membership Levels: Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Level assignment is based upon the Frequency a Member patronizes Signature when landing an Aircraft at an airport that Signature maintains a fixed base operation (“FBO”). A full listing of all Signature FBOs in the United States is available at www.signatureaviation.com. “Frequency” means the number of Aircraft flights a Member utilizes a Signature FBO divided by the total number of Aircraft flights that the Member makes into an airport at which Signature operates an FBO. This will be determined by publicly-available tower record. Excluded from the Frequency calculation shall be trips to an airport at which a Member Aircraft is based other than at a Signature FBO. If a Member operates more than one registered Aircraft, the Frequency shall be calculated based upon the average Frequency of all Aircraft that were registered for any portion of the relevant Quarter.
2. Signature assigns Member Levels as follows:
Silver Members are those who patronize Signature less than sixty percent (60%) of the time during the prior quarter when they land at airports at which a Signature FBO is located.
Silver Members receive:
Gold Members are those Members who patronize Signature more than sixty percent (60%) but less that ninety percent (90%) of the time during the prior quarter at airports at which a Signature FBO is located.
Gold Members receive:
Platinum Members are those who patronize Signature more than ninety percent (90%) of the time during the prior quarter when they fly in to airports where there is a Signature FBO.
Platinum Members receive:
3. The Signature QuickTurn® includes meeting your Aircraft on the ramp with the personnel and equipment required to provide the services you requested, including: fuel trucks, GPUs, stairs, lavatory cart, potable water carts, cleaning carts, and cabin services such as coffee, ice, newspaper, and catering. The Signature QuickTurn® requires certain pre-arrival notifications [a minimum of one (1) hour prior notice of arrival and “in range” call to Signature arrival base fifteen (15) minutes prior to landing], without which the Signature QuickTurn® may not be available. Signature does not guarantee the actual length of time that it takes to provide a Signature QuickTurn®. Factors such as size of the Aircraft, requested fuel uplift, airport or ramp traffic conditions, weather, among others, may influence the actual time it takes to provide a Signature QuickTurn®. Platinum QuickTurn® handling charge waiver applies only for aircraft meeting advance notice requirements and on the ground for 30 minutes or less. Exclusions apply. Signature locations where Free Platinum QuickTurns® are not offered: BOS, HPN, IAD, LAX, MDW, MIA, MSP, ORD, SAN, SFO, and TEB.
4. The Level of benefits that a Member may qualify to receive in any particular Quarter shall be determined by the Member’s Frequency as calculated by Signature for the immediate prior full Quarter.
5. Unless otherwise expressly stated, all notice provided by the Member, or his or her designee, shall be given to the local Signature FBO from which the Member seeks the services.
6. Blackout dates, which are subject to Signature’s sole discretion, may apply to all or some of the Program benefits.
7. Name and/or address changes must be made by contacting:
Signature Flight Support LLC
Attn: Signature Status Rewards
13485 Veterans Way, Suite 600
Orlando, FL 32827 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Name changes must be approved by Signature and require supporting documentation, Member signature, and effective date. Member shall be solely responsible for advising Signature of any change of address. Signature shall have no responsibility for misdirected or lost mail.
8. Members will receive quarterly statements via U.S. Mail or email at the address provided to Signature upon enrollment.
9. Each Member is responsible for reading the Program Terms and Conditions, Program material, and quarterly statements to understand his or her rights, responsibilities and current Level assignment.
10. A Member’s continued placement in a certain Level or Levels does not create entitlement to any vested benefit with respect to the Program.
1. Program Termination. Signature reserves the right to terminate the Program by providing written notice (“Notice”) to its Members upon three (3) months notice. In that event, the Program benefits and membership shall terminate as of the termination date set forth in the Notice.
2. Void Where Prohibited. The Program and its benefits, and other products or services referenced in the website may not be available to all persons or in all locations, and will be deemed void where prohibited by law. Participants in the Program are responsible for compliance with their local laws. Members may not use Program materials or products and services in violation of applicable laws. Subject to applicable rules against discrimination, Signature reserves the right to limit the availability of this Program and/or the provision of any product or service to any person or entity.
3. Member Termination.
a. A Member’s account may be closed upon written notice from Signature, at Signature’s sole discretion, if the Member has not patronized a Signature FBO during any six (6)-month period. In that event, the Member’s Program benefits and membership shall terminate as of the effective date set forth in such notice.
b. In the case of a Member’s fraud or misuse of the Program, Signature has the right to terminate or suspend a Member from the Program and take appropriate legal action.
c. Membership in the Program may be revoked or suspended, with or without notice, if a Member fails to make timely payment of any amounts due to Signature for services or goods rendered.
d. Members may be provided with the ability to use usernames, passwords, or other means to gain access to otherwise restricted portions of the Signatureflight.com website (“Access Codes”). The content contained in such restricted areas is confidential to Signature, and is provided to Members for your personal use only. Signature reserves the right to prohibit the use of such Access Codes if such use interferes with this site’s operation or results in commercial benefits for other entities.
1. Privacy. Respecting a Member’s privacy is a priority for Signature. However, to keep Members apprised of Program membership news and developments, it is important that Signature provide Program information that may include printed statements and other information necessary for the Program’s administration, marketing materials from Signature, special offers and products, and marketing materials from third parties that have a strategic marketing relationship with the Program. As a Program Member, you consent to receive all of the information described above. Members will be given the opportunity to opt-out of such material.
2. Disclaimers. SIGNATURE WILL PROVIDE A SIGNATURE WEBSITE (“WEBSITE”) FOR THIS PROGRAM. SITE MATERIALS, AND ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE ARE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN A WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE PARTIES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SIGNATURE, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, LICENSEES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, AND AGENTS (“SIGNATURE PARTIES”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT, UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN A WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE PARTIES WITH REGARD TO A PARTICULAR PRODUCT OR SERVICE. SIGNATURE PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT A MEMBER’S USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SITE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR SECURE, OR VIRUS FREE. MEMBERS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING ALL TELEPHONE, COMPUTER HARDWARE, OTHER EQUIPMENT NEEDED TO ACCESS AND USE THIS WEBSITE, AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CHARGES RELATED TO THE USE THEREOF. USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT MEMBER’S OWN RISK.
3. Conflicts. In the event a conflict arises between any information posted on the Website or in written Program materials and any contract a Member has with Signature, the terms of the Member’s contract with Signature shall prevail for that Member.
4. Limitation of Liability. AS A CONDITION OF A MEMBER’S USE OF THE WEBSITE AND PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, MEMBER AGREES THAT SIGNATUREPARTIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO MEMBERS, THEIR OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS OR AGENTS, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER THEORY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF EARNINGS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, LOST DATA, INTERRUPTED COMMUNICATIONS, DAMAGES, EXPENSE, OR COSTS RESULTING ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH MEMBER’S USE OF THE WEBSITE, BEING A MEMBER OF THE PROGRAM, THE RECEIPT OF PROGRAM BENEFITS, GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS, STRIKES, WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS OR OTHER FORCE MAJEURE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATiON POWER FAILURES, INCREASES IN ON-LINE ACTIVITY (USAGE SPIKES), VIRUSES, HARDWARE FAILURES, ATTACKS ON OUR SERVERS OR ANY OTHER CONDITION BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTOL OF SIGNATURE PARTIES. ADDITIONALLY, SIGNATURE PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF SECURITYOF INFORMATION PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH MEMBER’S USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR INTERCEPTION OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION BY UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTIES. MEMBER’S SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND/OR SITE MATERIALS CONTAINED WITHIN THE WEBSITE SHALL BE TO CEASE USING THE WEBSITE AND/OR SITE MATERIALS.
5. Indemnity. By using the Website and enrolling in the Program, Member agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Signature Parties against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and costs, resulting from (a) any user content or other material you submit on the Website, (b) improper or illegal use of any Signature Parties content, or (c) Member’s your breach of the terms of Program Rules.
6. Governing Law. Use of the Website and participation in the Program shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflicts of law rules. All disputes between Members (past or present) and Signature Parties that arise out of or concern the Program and its benefits shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflicts of law rules, and shall be submitted for resolution to either the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida or a state court located in Orange County, Florida. Member waives any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
Signature and Signature Status are registered trademarks of Signature Flight Support LLC.